If you are looking for Best Cheap Tile Cutter
You are in the right place. Our Experts made a top 10 list for you. Take a look –
We found thousand of reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Best Best Cheap Tile Cutter
and Our suggestion includes only the finest of them in this articles.
10 Best Cheap Tile Cutter
- Mpn: 10214Q
- Country of manufacture: China
- Manufacturer: Qep
- Metal shadowline cutter for ceiling tile.
- Fits comfortably in hand.
- Lightweight and includes 5 blades.
- LATEST GLASS CUTTER - New pistol glass cutter is ergonomically designed and more suitable for the user's hand. The connection between the blade and the body realizes semi-automatic rotation, making the cutting process straight without bending, and the Phillips screw replaces the hexagonal screw, which is easy to replace. Bottom cover can store spare blades.
- EFFECTIVELY CUTTING - High hardness alloy steel blades can effectively cut wall tiles, veneer tiles, ordinary tiles, glazed tiles within 0.47 inches, but cannot cut high-density tiles, polished tiles, glass tiles and marble tiles. In addition, it is also suitable for glass, stained glass, and mirrors.
- STURDY BREAKING PLIERS - Has the characteristics of uniform force, and its cross section is smoother to reduce the danger of breaking by hand. The extended swivel handle makes it easier for the user to release the force.
- 【USAGE】 The rotated cutting wheel can be perfectly used for cutting glass tile, porcelain, mosaic, wall & floor ceramic, stained glass & mirror easily and quickly. Ideal for fixing broken tiles and some special cutting in the corner.
- NOT for Vinyl plank
- Designed to cut Vinyl Tiles up to 4mm thick
- It can cut STRAIGHT Up to 12 in. Vinyl Tile
- Product Name : Tile Cutter Wheel
- Material : Tungsten Carbide
- Material : Tungsten Carbide
- Weighs less than 5 pounds and is very light, practical and precise.
- It features a rapid positioning button for angle cuts from 0-45°
- Capacity Long:- 37 x 37 cm
- Smooth Cutting: Super hard alloy cutter wheel ensures smooth cuttings accurate and clean. Max. Cutting Length: 47"/1200 mm. Cutting Thickness: 0.24"-0.6"/6-15 mm. The sliding head ensures the cutting more smoothly.
- High Precision: The newly upgraded laser infrared positioning function can effectively improve the accuracy of this porcelain tile cutter. And rulers can make fast cuttings in different sizes continuously.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: The frame of tile cutter tools hand tool is made of aluminum, compact, strong, and sturdy. The solid rail makes cutting work more accurate and suitable for long-term use.
- Cuts ceramic tile, glass and mirrors
- Replaceable carbide cutting wheel for straight or curved cuts
- Built-in breaker bar assures perfect cut
- Replaces 7/8-Inch (22mm) cutting wheels with 1/4-Inch(6mm) shaft
- Titanium coated tungsten carbide scoring edge for long life
- High density tungsten carbide construction provides strength and durability
- Perfect for nipping and shaping glass tiles
- Two opposed carbide scoring wheels
- Pro-Grip non-slip handles
- EASY TO USE TOOLS FOR CUTTING TILE: Thorough printed Instructions and Multiple Videos, how to cut Ceramic Tile, How to cut Glass Mosaic Backsplash, How to Cut Porcelain Tile, How to Cut Radius ,How to cut Straight lines, wiggly lines.
- NO WET SAW RENTAL NO MESSY TILE SAW CUTTER : Even Professional Tilers don't like the mess a wet saw makes and that even the best diamond blades can chip the edges of the tiles, and forget about cutting glass mosaic backsplash tiles on a mesh with a water saw, they chip, scrunch up, fly away, and when they get wet they fall off anyway. So you end up pushing each tiny tile through the wet saw with what’s left of your fingers.
- NO RUNNING IN AND OUT THE HOUSE From the Basement or The Driveway, Trailing Through The House Up and Down The Stairs in the Freezing Rain or Burning Sun a Thousand Times with Every Single Tile For Every Single Cut, You Can't use a Wet Saw in The House - She Won't Let You ! She’s Right It's Way Too Messy! And If you do, you’ll be in Marriage Guidance, and still be finding bits 20 years from now